System Saturday: Released My System Into the Wild

And with that I have now brought A Crucible For Silver to version 1.0. I finished the mercenary company rules last night and did another editorial pass. There wasn't much more I could do so I have released it here: https://skyorrichegg.itch.io/a-crucible-for-silver for $4.00 as well as at drivethrurpg for the same price. It still has to go through the review process at drivethrurpg so that will be a couple of days before I announce its release on anywhere but this blog. 

It is a frightening feeling having it out there. Realistically, as a public domain "artfree" version, I will be happy if I ever make a couple dozen sales. Just knowing someone out there thought it looked interesting enough to drop a few dollars on it will be a wonderful feeling. 

Next on the horizon is getting together some kickstarter preview art and starting to put together a small kickstarter project for A Crucible For Silver with really nice art to go along with it. Here is a preview of what that looks like a bit from Javier Suárez:




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Curse of Doors

Funday Sunday: 1d100 Weird Merchants in the Grand Bazaar

The Curse of Doors: D10 Rooms Part 1